Fan Project for The Band Perry
Hey everyone! I will be meeting The Band Perry on February 20th so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to give Kimberly, Reid, and Neil a book from us, their fans! However, I need your help! The goal is to fill a book with letters, photos, artwork, etc. for TBP.
General Guidelines:Deadline: February 15th
Send all entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr
Don't forget to include your name and if you want social media account.
LettersWhat have you always wanted to tell Kimberly, Reid, and Neil?
- Thank You letters (how they have inspired you, make your day better, etc.)
- Story Behind the Song - Do you have a meaningful story behind your favorite song? Share that story with TBP! Example: Pioneer was my anthem in college. When I needed inspiration I would listen to the song. The lyric "Be careful of the careful souls who doubt you along the way" would remind me to ignore those who did not believe in me.
- How you are proud of TBP
- Words of encouragement and excitement for Heart + Beat
- Photos of you with TBP
- Your concert photos
- Photos of you & friends in your TBP merch
- Have you made any TBP artwork? Drawings, paintings, or you could even write on your driveway the lyrics to your favorite song or simply "I love Kimberly, Reid and Neil!" Scan or take a photo and send it in!
- We would love to include a list of TBP fan sites in the book! It would be great if you could include your name, URL, how long you have had the site, and why you made it for TBP! A photo of you with TBP (or just you) would be great too, so they can place a face with a name!
- Covered a TBP song posted on YouTube? Send us the URL with your Name and any other info and we will include the link in the book!