Hi all TBPers
out there! Dana and I are going to be seeing The Band Perry on February 10th, so we thought it would be a good idea to make them a book of memories from 2011! (or 2010, 2009, or 2012, it doesn't matter!) We would love to get contributions in he following areas, but remember,
you don't have to contribute to all of the sections
, you could just send in a picture of you and TBP or a story about how If I Die Young has touched your life!
*With all of your contributions, it would be great if you could include your First Name, State, or Twitter URL.
**If you would like to make your contributions one big entry, that is fine too! Just send us one big letter! :)
Deadline: February 1st
Send all entries to one of the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
, or facebook.com/thebandperrycentral
1. Photos of TBP with you!
- Send us your photos of you with The Band Perry! Be sure to include the concert date and place, and your name!
2. Your Concert photos!
- Did you take a beautiful photo of TBP at a concert you would like to share? Send it in and we will add it to the book. Don't forget to include the concert date and place, and your name.
3. Why you love TBP!
- Write a letter to TBP telling them why you love them and their music. Don't forget your Name and/or Twitter/Tumblr URL if you have one!
4. Thank You Letters!
- Always wanted to write a letter to TBP thanking them for an amazing show or one of their songs? Write a letter to TBP thanking them! Ex. Thank you for the amazing concert, it was an amazing night that I will never forget because... Or Thank you for your song If I Die Young, it has helped me to accept the loss of... and things like that!
5. Why you are proud of TBP
- Anything you would like to congratulate them on from their achievements this year. Example: Their 3 CMA wins, Album going Platinum, you name it! You can write it like a letter to Kimberly, Reid, and Neil :)
6. The Story Behind the Song
- Your special TBP song and why. What is the meaningful story to you behind your favorite TBP song? If I Die Young touched millions of people, how did it touch you? You Lie because it helped you to move on from that cheating jerk of an ex-boyfriend? Did Lasso help a heartache? You can write it like a letter to Kimberly, Reid, and Neil :)
7. Your TBP Fan sites!
We would love to include a list of TBP fan sites in the project! It would be great if you could include your name, URL, how long you have had the site, and why you made it for TBP! A photo of you with TBP (or just you) would be great too, so they can place a face with a name!
8. TBP inspired me to
- Has TBP inspired you to learn guitar or write songs? Write them a letter telling them about it! Example: TBP inspired me to get my mother's mandolin fixed so I could learn to play it! Now I can play If I Die Young and Independence on it.
9. Any artwork!
Have you made any TBP artwork? Drawing, painting� You could even write on your driveway the lyrics to your favorite song or simply "I love Kimberly, Reid and Neil!" Scan or take a photo and send it in!
10. Covered a TBP song posted on YouTube?
Send us the URL with your Name and any other info and we will include the link in the book!